RBI GRADE B OFFICER 2015 PHASE 1
I gave my RBI Grade B Officer exam on 03.08.2014
Sabse jyada General Awareness padhna but you really dont need to follow Ramesh Singh on INDIAN ECONOMICS as a lot of people would advice you.
Just go through :
1. Some good articles on Economy (I myself preferred Mrunal.org)
2. Some previous year papers to familiarise yourselves with the pattern.(2-3 bahut hai yaar!!)
3. Follow current affairs on some good website (like Bankersadda.com)
4.If you can,read a news paper (I hope uptil now everyonet must have adviiced you about it!!)
5. Make your own notes in any way you want (Believe me, the hard work incorporated on making notes pays off 1 day before the exam when you are at the verge of freaking out,they come as a saviour and helps you in keeping yourself sane)
6. Do some mock papers too to get a idea where you stand !! (kitne paani me ho !!)
Baaki agle post me !!
I gave my RBI Grade B Officer exam on 03.08.2014
Here are some points that might help you in the next year exam preparation for Phase -1.
PEHLA KADAM : General Awareness
Sabse jyada General Awareness padhna but you really dont need to follow Ramesh Singh on INDIAN ECONOMICS as a lot of people would advice you.
Just go through :
1. Some good articles on Economy (I myself preferred Mrunal.org)
2. Some previous year papers to familiarise yourselves with the pattern.(2-3 bahut hai yaar!!)
3. Follow current affairs on some good website (like Bankersadda.com)
4.If you can,read a news paper (I hope uptil now everyonet must have adviiced you about it!!)
5. Make your own notes in any way you want (Believe me, the hard work incorporated on making notes pays off 1 day before the exam when you are at the verge of freaking out,they come as a saviour and helps you in keeping yourself sane)
6. Do some mock papers too to get a idea where you stand !! (kitne paani me ho !!)
Baaki agle post me !!
No comments:
Post a Comment